Friday, May 30, 2008

San Francisco: Karli Turns 4!

May 8-18, 2008

At the request of my niece (and really, how can I say "no" to such a cutie!), I hopped on the plane to San Francisco to celebrate Karli's 4th Birthday.


Karli absolutely loves all the princesses, in particular, Sleeping Beauty.



Karli didn't only get 1 but 2 Princess Balloons.



Karli had a big Princess-themed BBQ birthday party.



I like to think I teach my nieces and nephews the important things in life...



Karli with her Mommy!



Blowing out her birthday candle on her Princess cake of course...




You can never be too old for pigtails!




Mother's Day Brunch:



"Nose Touch"


"Cheek Touch"


"Funny Faces!"



"We're cute as a button!"



Mommy and me...


Being Silly with Mommy...


We're cool like that...


For Karli's birthday I got her a pet fish. Her very first pet. She named her Feddie.


Feddie the fish.



Karli wanted to ensure Feddie was well looked after by the Princesses...



A drawing for Auntie!!!



Yoga is all the rage amongst the 4 year olds!



Yes, she is 4 and she knows how to do downward dog, star and bridge (among other yoga poses)



Tree pose!


Karli's pink room. Just like her Auntie she loves pink!



Blow-up Jumper in the backyard. Just about the funnest thing ever!!!



sometimes I wonder if I am having more fun than my nieces and nephews...



We love wearing our dresses!


I wear my sunglasses....



Ayden Zeyrek. What a cutie!


After seeing pictures of Ayden, I finally got to see him in person!


Hee hee, I got him this dog hat and pirate dog. I think the dog is the size of Ayden. ha ha haa.


Sigh, so another trip to San Fran has come and gone. The one great thing about being in Vancouver is that the trip to San Fran is only a 2 hour flight away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I love these super cute photos man, esp. your super cute yellow/white sundress! I miss seeing new clothes on a regular basis :)

Cathy said...

Ahhhh I love Karli's funny faces! And I always think your face is funny :) Miss you BFF!