Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Power of 3

3 surprise farewell parties... 3 farewell dinners... 3 farewell lunches... and many tears later, I am left with only 3 hours before leaving on my much anticipated adventure. It's been a tough few weeks having to say good-bye to everyone. I am absolutely overwhelmed with the great lengths some people went through in order to make me feel so special and loved. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such great family and friends around me, but I am eternally grateful. I certainly will miss my life in Toronto.

Here is a quick recap of the love fest.



Today was the day reality finally set in. I went to pick up the RV today and it honestly is not as gigantic as I had imagined however, it certainly has aesthetically surpassed anything I had expected. Here are a few pics:


Cathy & Myself picking up the RV in Cookstown Ontario:




Breaking in the RV:




Flora's reaction when she sees us coming in the RV:




Now, the original 3, CFL, are off to the Bruce Peninsula.

No comments: