Friday, December 28, 2007

Good Ol' San Francisco

September 26 - October 14, 2007

Within a few hours of my sister calling me from San Fran asking if I would like to come visit, I was booked on a flight leaving the very next week. I love the life of leisure!

View from the plane. It's great now that I live on the West Coast because my flight to San Fran is only 1.5 hours!




Cheer Bear: my gift to my 3-year old niece Karli. Though I had many people in the airport ask me if it was mine. In other words, they thought I (meaning a 27 year old grown up) was carrying around this care bear to comfort me on my flight...




Sitting outside of my sister's new house enjoying my Jamba Juice after a long day of painting. We painted for 4 days straight and I swear to this day, my hands are still in a cramp!




Karli is obsessed with dress up and playing Mommy. She would always say, "I'm the Mommy and you're the baby." However, after a week of spending time with her, I would respond with "I don't want to be baby, I want to be your Highness." Of course she obliged since she wanted to play with me. So, she would always refer to me as "your Highness." Ha ha haa. I love kids!




Moving Day: This is what you call Asian Efficiency. My brother-in-law Cyrus was convinced that we would require more than 1 trip back to the old house. However, I proved him wrong... even though it did mean having to carry several things on my lap.




Karli's Tap Class: After seeing Karli practice her routines at home, I was finally able to attend her class in person and boy was she ever cute!!!




Karli & her Mommy @ Tap Class.



Karli is quite the thinker.




Karli & some of her classmates. Aren't they sooo cute??




This picture was taken by Karli. Yes, she's 3 years old and she knows how to use a digital camera.




Another thing Karli is obsessed with... Stickers. This is the end result of playing with her. It's hard to say no to such a cutie!




Karli's Daycare took a trip to Lemos Farm and I was fortunate enough to get to go too! I don't know who had more fun, me or the 3 year olds... that's a toss-up!





Karli and her friends Allison and Jaeda.




My parents got Karli this pop-up tent. It's really pretty awesome.




Karli and myself. Karli is my life when I'm in San Fran. She is an absolute genius (and I'm not just saying that cause she's my niece) and the cutest thing ever. Sigh, I miss her!

No comments: